Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 6: Chore Day and the Word on My Mind

Today was Sunday, which is chore day around these parts---laundry and a visit to Walmart for groceries. I didn't walk on the track, but Michael and I plan to start a 24-week walk/jog program tomorrow after work. We'll start out mostly walking, but by the end we should be jogging 30 minutes straight! Michael is under the weather today but hopefully he'll feel up to joining me at the track tomorrow.

We had some more temperate weather here for about a week (relatively speaking) but today it felt hot and uncomfortable outside all over again. I can't wait for fall to really show up! Patience...

It's hard to know if I'm really accomplishing anything by doing any of this, but I did stick to my calorie for the budget today. It's one more day under my belt and hey, tomorrow will mark the end of my first week on-plan! I don't think I'll be weighing in until 2 weeks on-plan, but I'll definitely post the results here when I step on the scale the Tuesday after this one.

Honestly, despite the fact that I'm not a heavily religious person, the word that comes to mind most often when I think about these small beginnings to my weight-loss journey is faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment