Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 2: The Last Shred of My Sanity?

Today I accidentally threw my dog's leash in the trash can. That's how out of it I've been all day. Yes, I'm still under the weather; but it's more than that . . . it feels like as I stick to my food plan I am losing the last bits of sanity I had. Somehow being able to eat whatever, in whatever amounts, kept me feeling like I could keep myself together for the most part. Now I'm facing . . . what lies beneath (queue scaryish movie montage). What lies beneath is a girl who has lost almost all faith in herself.

Still, I made it through today by the skin of my teeth. I stuck exactly to my 1700-calorie budget. Every day that passes will be another day that I build faith in myself. In the meantime? I guess I just have to act "as if" I already have that belief in a positive future and a successful me.

Consistently,
Hilsie

No comments:

Post a Comment